Jaka equities with their truck sticker project. Installation from Pasig to Pangasinan to Cagayan and some remote areas in Manila. Make sure you have a dependable team to lean on when it comes to volume vehicle wrap.
Truck stickers advertising is not just about beating the other bidders about reliability and flexibility.
Contact us now for your truck sticker cost or estimates!
Benefits of a truck sticker
1.) Affordable advertising
Because these stickers are fully customizable, its easy to create unique truck sticker designs that will stand out from the crowd. Depending on your sticker selection, it can last between a minimum of 1 month to 3 yrs.
But this doesn't mean its meant for smaller brands, even if you are a small business as long as you can convey your message clearly and loudly, truck advertising can still make your business credible.
3.) Attract multiple demographics
If you are targeting a broad market, you may choose non permanent stickers to save on future sticker costs.
Frequently asked questions
What are types of truck decal?
- Reflective Vinyl - use for warning signs or if you need to highlight a number, company name or services
- Front-Facing Cling - temporary type of promotion and doesn't leave much residue compared with permanent stickers
- Permanent Adhesive - a variant of white vinyl, even permanent adhesive its not a forever sticker type, on the 5th year this type of sticker could show cracks
- Perforated Film - Meant for privacy, this is used mostly if you have passengers on the truck and they need to use the window for limited viewing
- Front-Facing Adhesive - best for windshield or dashboard decals
- Clear Cling - removable and useful on short term marketing promos
- White Vinyl (Most Popular) - best for full digital printing
- Glow in the Dark Vinyl - used specially for ambulances, mining trucks or vehicles that needs to travel on dark areas
- Magnet Material - used mostly on short term campaigns, can be full color or cut size stickers
How long does it take to put decals on a truck?
What stickers do I need on my semi truck?
Where do I put my truck stickers?
How long will vinyl decals last?
Is their a need for capacity truck stickers or markings?
Whether you avail a truck sticker or not, its a must to have your capacity truck sticker markings on 2 driver sides and 1 rear.
Truck stickers advertising has always been cost efficient the moment stickers have the capacity to stick on metal. Also, it is not just about us to fulfil your decal needs. But also to educate you on what works better based on your requirement and budget. Even our website shows fleet vehicle wrap installation, we still do even 1 truck for every small business out there.
Contact us now for your truck sticker cost or estimates! Or if you have sticker installers ready and you only need truck sticker printing only